Hello World!

Thursday, December 26, 2013













There's nothing quite like that "new blog" smell...

... or are my cookies burning?

Either way, it seems like a great time to start something new.   A new year, a new life, a new blog.   My aim is to use this as a place to not only ramble on and on about the quirky things that run through my head (do ferrets have toes?) and the odd assortment of activities that make up my day ("So there I was, dressed in men's pajamas with a cucumber on my face, singing into a hairbrush, when...."),  but to also start sharing some of the cooking recipes, DIY projects, and other random flights of fancy that brighten my day and may be of some use to other people as well.

So please, take a leap of faith and follow me!   Even better, click on some of those fabulous shiny buttons on the page.

Because when you take one feisty redhead, send her off on her first year of marriage, and add in a new husband and a puppy... you never know what could happen!


share this on »
{Facebook}
{Twitter}
{Pinterest}
Add a comment »

Leave a Reply